Saturday, May 7, 2011

77) Delivery: day 17 Long Beach imminent arrival


May 7, 2011 12:53:23 AM

Rhonda,I'm sure you've been in touch with Clive. But Gib the owner sent this to me, I'm sure he thinks I'm going to be there. A little sad that I'm not, this will be the first time (in 10 years), I've not met Dave and "the boat" upon his return "home".


They will arrive at slip RIOI an end tie at Shoreline Marina.

See you soon.Hug Dave (and Clive) for me! And as always, Cheers! Tina

Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 6:56 AM

Hi there...thanks for the note.   Just by chance, I met with the marina supervisor yesterday and she then decided where she wants them to land.  She gave me parking vouchers, paperwork with the documents she needs -registration, insurance, etc... & also instructions on after hours arrival.   She asked that I call her cell when the docs have been filed with her office as this was arranged on the 'honor system'.  I will certainly do that as she was very nice and helpful!! 

Hugs to all the sailors, smelly or otherwise!

See ya soon,
Rhonda



5/7/11



Will arrive long beach shoreline marina today at 230pm.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone / Please excuse brevity and errors.













12am 5/7/11 to 2:50pm 5/7/11 (96nm/2,529)

No comments:

Post a Comment